Spring U11 - U14 United Ages 10 - 14Born between August 1, 1998 and July 31, 2002
U11-U14 United: The U11-U14 United program is a competitive travel program. The goals of the program are to provide an outstanding training environment, to give players the opportunity to compete against regional and national competition, and to prepare and give players the tools to take advantage of future soccer opportunities. Players continue to build upon their skill base with an expanding emphasis on the physical, psychological and tactical components of the game. Training sessions are challenging, fun, skill-based and designed to improve specific areas of the game. Head coaches are professional coaches. Assistant coaches are professional coaches and/or parent volunteers.
• 8-10 week program depending on tournament schedule.
• 3 training sessions per week.
• In house scrimmages on selected Saturdays or Sundays.
• Friendly home and away matches with Pocatello or other regional team(s).
• Participation in the Idaho Falls League (pending schedule).
• Participation in 2 tournaments.
• Head coaches are professionals. Starting at U11, head coaches may no longer be parent coaches. However parent coaches may be assistant coaches.
ONLINE Registration Begins February 1st, 2013
|When: ||April 8th, 2013 - Mid June|
|Practice Days: ||Tuesdays, Thursdays, and either Monday or Wednesday. Times vary depending on team. Please contact head coach for practice times.|
|Game Days: ||TBD Saturdays in Idaho Falls, Home events, and weekend tournaments|
|Where: ||Contact head coach or team manager|
|Jersey Price:||$65.00 (Includes 2 jerseys, 2 shorts, 2 socks). The uniform set will be utilized for all JHYS United Programs. If you purchased a new uniform set in Fall 2010 or after then you will not to purchase a new one. A new jersey set or pieces can be purchased at the soccer office.|
Registration ends March 23, 2013.
For more information please contact us