Winter 2018 Registration is Open! - Register Now
Taking place from January 15th - March 12th, 2018 Jackson Hole Youth Soccer will be providing specific training focusing on improving player's all around soccer skills.
The sessions will be open to players 10U-15U, and will be broken down by age groups as we get closer to January. Players signing up will be able to participate in 1-2 sessions per week depending on the registration numbers.
The sessions will be taking place from 1/15/18-3/12/18
- Colter Elementary - Mondays from 6:30-7:30pm & 7:30-8:30pm
- JH Middle School - Tuesdays/Thursdays from 7:30-8:30pm
- Wilson Elementary - Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30pm
Due to space constraints we will not be accepting drop-in players unless we know we can accommodate them.
Important News for every JHYS soccer player & parent
- U.S. Youth Soccer has changed from school-year to calendar-year in determining the age grouping of teams. To determine your child age grouping please refer to the US Youth Soccer birth year and season matrix.
Step by Step Instructions
This step-by-step guide is here to help you through the registration process.
- United Program runs - April 9 - June 2, 2018
- Academy Program runs - April 16 - June 2, 2018 (Minikickers begins April 30)
- Scholarship Nights:
- Scholarship Applications are due Friday, March 30, 2018