United is the older, competitive programming for Jackson Hole Youth Soccer. Our goal is to help develop each player to his/her fullest potential; as a person and as a soccer player, to provide positive role models for younger players to emulate and to challenge each player to compete within the region against other competitive clubs. Jackson Hole Youth Soccer believes that playing the sport of soccer helps develop maturity and self-confidence. We believe that the experiences a player has with JHYS will be beneficial throughout his/her lifetime.
Practice and game times will differ based on your age and team. You will get an email from your coach/team manager with specific information. You will have two-three practices a week, and will travel to tournaments as a team.
- 8-week program (Seasons could go longer depending on tournament selection)
- Spring 2018 Season - April 9, 2018 - June 2, 2018
- 2-3 training sessions a week at Alpine Fields, Middle School Fields, High School Synthetic Fields.
- Travel to competitive tournaments and play friendly matches.
- Tournaments are Pay-to-Play, and the costs are NOT included in the registration fees. Players will only have to pay for tournaments they attend. The tournament travel fees cover the the cost of registering for the tournament, as well as coaching expenses.
- Uniform is required and is NOT included in registration fee. You must purchase your own and it will be shipped to you. The mandatory United sets are $90 and include 2 jerseys (home & away), shorts and 2 socks.
- To purchase a United Uniform
- 11U-12U United - $300 for season (does NOT include uniform cost or tournament fees)
- 13U-15U United - $350 for season (does NOT include uniform cost or tournament fees)
- For questions regarding the United:
- Coaching decisions
- Interest in coaching
- Player requests
- Player development
- Please contact Director of Coaching for the United Program- George Hahui, George@jacksonholeyouthsoccer.org
- Fall Registration - Late fee of $25 after March 23, 2018
- Spring 2018 tentative practice schedule -
Spring 2018 Tentative Tournament Schedule -
Pocatello April 21-22: 10U Boys, 10U Girls, 11U Boys, 11U Girls, 12U Boys, 13U Boys (2X), 13U Girls, 15U Boys, 15U Girls
Performance Cup (Boise) April 27-29: 11U Boys, 11U Girls, 12U Boys, 12U Girls, 14U Girls, 15U Boys
Twin Falls May 4-6: 10U Boys, 11U Boys, 11U Girls, 12U Boys (2X), 12U Girls, 13U Boys, 14U Boys, 14U Girls
Director's Cup (Boise) May 19-20: 10U Girls, 11U Girls, 12U Boys, 13U Boys, 14U Boys, 14U Girls, 15U Boys
Wyoming State Cup (Casper) May 25-27: 10U Boys, 11U Boys, 12U Boys, 13U Boys, 14U Boys, 15U Girls
Rexburg June 7-9: 10U Boys, 10U Girls, 11U Boys, 12U Boys, 12U Girls, 13U Boys, 13U Girls, 15U Boys, 15U Girls
Wyoming League TBD: 10U Boys, 11U Boys, 12U Boys, 13U Boys, 14U Boys
Premiere Challenge League (April 14 in Jackson, May 12th in Idaho Falls): 10U Boys (2x), 10U Girls, 11U Boys (2x), 11U Girls, 12U Boys, 12U Girls, 13/14U Girls, 15U Boys (May 12)
President's Cup (SLC) June 12-17: 14U Boys, 15U Girls