United is the older, competitive programming for Jackson Hole Youth Soccer. Our goal is to help develop each player to his/her fullest potential; as a person and as a soccer player, to provide positive role models for younger players to emulate and to challenge each player to compete within the region against other competitive clubs. Jackson Hole Youth Soccer believes that playing the sport of soccer helps develop maturity and self-confidence. We believe that the experiences a player has with JHYS will be beneficial throughout his/her lifetime.
Practice and game times will differ based on your age and team. You will get an email from your coach/team manager with specific information. You will have two-three practices a week, and will travel to tournaments as a team.
- 8-week program (Seasons could go longer depending on tournament selection)
- Fall 2017 Season - August 23, 2017 - November 2, 2017
- 2-3 training sessions a week at Alpine Fields, Middle School Fields, High School Synthetic Fields.
- Travel to competitive tournaments and play friendly matches.
- Tournaments are Pay-to-Play, and the costs are NOT included in the registration fees. Players will only have to pay for tournaments they attend. The tournament travel fees cover the the cost of registering for the tournament, as well as coaching expenses.
- Uniform is required and is NOT included in registration fee. You must purchase your own and it will be shipped to you.
- To purchase a United Uniform- Info coming soon!
- U11-U12 United - $300 for season (does NOT include uniform cost or tournament fees)
- U13-U14 United - $350 for season (does NOT include uniform cost or tournament fees)
- For questions regarding the United:
- Coaching decisions
- Interest in coaching
- Player requests
- Player development
- Please contact Director of Coaching for the United Program- George Hahui, George@jacksonholeyouthsoccer.org
- Fall Registration - Late fee of $25 after August 11, 2017
- Fall 2017 practice schedule draft - Not finalized yet: