Jackson Hole Youth Soccer is split into two programs: Academy and United.
- The Academy program is the starter, recreational, non-travel program for kids 4-10 years old.
- The United program is the competitive, travel program for kids 11-18 years old.
- For U9-U10 players, you have the option to add supplemental program onto the normal Academy practices and games. This program is called "Pre-competitive." As previously stated, it is a supplemental program, meaning the kids still play Academy, however they have an extra practice a week and go to 1-2 travel tournaments per season. When registering for the season, you must choose the option "Pre-competitive."
United is the older, competitive programming for Jackson Hole Youth Soccer. Our goal is to help develop each player to his/her fullest potential; as a person and as a soccer player, to provide positive role models for younger players to emulate and to challenge each player to compete within the region against other competitive clubs. Jackson Hole Youth Soccer believes that playing the sport of soccer helps develop maturity and self-confidence. We believe that the experiences a player has with JHYS will be beneficial throughout his/her lifetime.
Practice and game times will differ based on your age and team. You will get an email from your coach/team manager with specific information. You will have two-three practices a week, and will travel to tournaments as a team.
- 8-week program (Seasons could go longer depending on tournament selection)
- 2-3 training sessions a week at Alpine Fields, Middle School Fields, High School Synthetic Fields.
- Travel to competitive tournaments and play friendly matches
- Uniform is required. You must purchase your own and it will be shipped to you.
- To purchase a United Uniform- https://jacksonholecompetitive.itemorder.com - contact our office for jersey number
- U11-U12 United - $300 for season (does not include uniform cost or tournament fees)
- U13-U14 United - $350 for season (does not include uniform cost or tournament fees)