Spring 2018 Registration is OPEN! - Register Now
Due to high demand we are opening up our Spring 2018 registration earlier then usual. For the Minikicker and Academy programs, be sure to sign up and reserve your child's spot for the Spring. Due to field and space limitations, we may have to limit registration numbers.
For our United program and teams, we would like to plan our tournament schedule earlier this Spring, and reserving your child's spot on their team will assist us with that.
You can register here: JHYS Spring 2018 Program
United program runs from April 9 - June 2, 2018 (May go longer depending on tournaments entered)
Academy program runs from April 16 - June 2, 2018
Minikickers program runs from April 30 - June 2, 2018
(After March 23, 2018, there will be a $25 late fee)
Spring 2018 Proposed Practice Schedules
We are still accepting Winter 2018 Registrations! - Register Now
Taking place from January 15th - March 9th, 2018 Jackson Hole Youth Soccer will be providing specific training focusing on improving player's all around soccer skills.
The sessions will be taking place from 1/15/18-3/9/18, and below is the age group schedule:
- 10U & 9U - JH Middle School - Tuesdays from 7:30pm-8:30pm
- 11U - JH Middle School - Thursdays from 7:30-8:30pm
- 12U - Colter Elementary - Mondays from 6:30-7:30pm
- 13U, 14U & 15U - Colter Elementary - Mondays from 7:30-8:30pm
For questions in regard to program/training content, please contact Director of Coaching,
George Hahui - George@jacksonholeyouthsoccer.org
For questions in regard to registration/payment, please contact Executive Director,
Adam Carranza - Adam@jacksonholeyouthsoccer.org
Important News for every JHYS soccer player & parent
- U.S. Youth Soccer has changed from school-year to calendar-year in determining the age grouping of teams. To determine your child age grouping please refer to the US Youth Soccer birth year and season matrix.
- Our soccer seasons run from Fall to Spring, so every Fall season there is a change in age group.
JHYS has a club app called "MY CLUB HUB." It is necessary for all Academy families to download it in order to see rosters, game schedule, field maps, and most importantly, to receive PRACTICE/GAME CANCELLATION ALERTS. You will not receive the important alerts if you do not have the app.
TO DOWNLOAD THE APP:
- Go to the App Store on your phone and search for MY CLUB HUB
- Download and enter the club ID Code: WYJHYS
- Please allow notifications from the app
- Go to the top left hand corner to the dropdown menu, click "Settings" and select which roster, game schedule or field map page you would like to add. The app is directly linked to our JHYS website. You can have up to three pages linked from the app to our website at one time. The passwords needed to access the rosters are the same passwords you were given to see the rosters directly from the JHYS website.
For more info or any technical questions about the app, contact email@example.com
Please download the app today. As the weather gets colder, having to cancel practices/games becomes a greater possibility. We always try to play in rain or shine, however if there is lightning nearby, or the fields are simply not in playing condition, we will cancel. If it is questionable weather, but you do not receive an alert from the app, please assume the practice/game is still on.