Thank you to everyone who donated to JHYS through Old Bill's Fun Run!!
We truly appreciate all of your support!!
Fall 2017 Practice Schedules
Important News for every JHYS soccer player & parent
- U.S. Youth Soccer has changed from school-year to calendar-year in determining the age grouping of teams. To determine your child age grouping please refer to the US Youth Soccer birth year and season matrix.
- Our soccer seasons run from Fall to Spring, so every Fall season there is a change in age group.
JHYS has a club app called "MY CLUB HUB." It is necessary for all Academy families to download it in order to see rosters, game schedule, field maps, and most importantly, to receive PRACTICE/GAME CANCELLATION ALERTS. You will not receive the important alerts if you do not have the app.
TO DOWNLOAD THE APP:
- Go to the App Store on your phone and search for MY CLUB HUB
- Download and enter the club ID Code: WYJHYS
- Please allow notifications from the app
- Go to the top left hand corner to the dropdown menu, click "Settings" and select which roster, game schedule or field map page you would like to add. The app is directly linked to our JHYS website. You can have up to three pages linked from the app to our website at one time. The passwords needed to access the rosters are the same passwords you were given to see the rosters directly from the JHYS website.
For more info or any technical questions about the app, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the app today. As the weather gets colder, having to cancel practices/games becomes a greater possibility. We always try to play in rain or shine, however if there is lightning nearby, or the fields are simply not in playing condition, we will cancel. If it is questionable weather, but you do not receive an alert from the app, please assume the practice/game is still on.