All players (except Minikickers) must have a uniform. Minikickers (U4) do NOT need uniforms. There are different uniform kits for Academy and United. Please ensure you order from the correct link.
- For players ages U5-U10.
- Consists of a blue jersey, a grey jersey, and black shorts. ($45 - NOT including shipping)
- The uniform kits will be shipped directly to you at the address you give when ordering.
- **Please be sure to order your jerseys at least two weeks before the start of season to ensure they will get to you before the first game.**
To order an Academy uniform kit, please click on
JHYS staff and administration is not involved in the ordering process. If you have questions about your order, please contact the jersey company, Challenger Teamwear.
Questions? Contact Customer Service with Challenger Teamwear!
Have a chat M-F 8am-5pm CST at 800-878-2167. Or drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
United players who need to order or reorder a uniform will need to do so by Monday, March 27, 2017 to ensure your uniform arrives on time for the Performance Cup on April 22. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact the office at 307-200-6034.
- For players ages U11 and above.
- The United kit consists of a blue Under Armour Teamwear jersey, an orange Under Armour jersey, a pair of black Under Armour shorts, a pair of blue Under Armour socks and a pair of white Under Armour socks ($90 per kit - NOT including shipping)
- The uniform kit will be shipped directly to you at the address you give when ordering.
- **There is a turn around time of up to 4 weeks, so please keep that in mind when ordering to ensure having them for the start of season
- Before ordering your United kit, please check with JHYS on what number you should have put on the uniform. Contact Staff at Adam@jacksonholeyouthsoccer.org
To order an United uniform kit, please click on
- For Under Armour sizing chart: Under Armour Sizing Chart